State Bihar, Discrict Arwal, Block Ratni Faridpur, village Maulna Chak Land record.
How can you know the information about the land of Bihar online, you will be told how to see the information about the land of Bihar online.
By reading the information given below, you can easily access the information about your land.
The Government of India started the National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMD) in 2008 to bring information about the land record list easily and to deal with the difficulties related to it. Digitalization of the Bhulekh system with the help of the program was to work on the issues related to property.
List of Contents
- Benefits of Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- Introduction of Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- Services available on Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- Objective of Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- The complete process of Bhu-Lagan on Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- Method to submit online land record (khatauni) for mutation (daakhil kharij) on Bihar Bhulekh portal.
- How to check the status of the online mutation (daakhil kharij) application on Bihar Bhulekh portal?
- The process to view online land records (jamabandi register) on the Bihar Bhulekh portal.
Benefits of Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- The use of this portal has reduced the need for people to physically visit the offices of the Revenue and Land Reform Department. Now citizens of Bihar are able to access information about their land online through this portal and are also saving their time.
- Previously, all government processes were offline, which made it difficult for government officials to solve problems and provide information, and it took a lot of time. Now, the Bihar government has made things easier for the people of Bihar by launching its online portal. Bihar’s citizens can now easily check their land records, maps, surveys, taxes, etc. on Bihar’s online website (biharbhulekh.bihar.gov.in).
- With the help of this website, now everyone i.e. common citizens of Bihar can also see or check their land information with the help of this portal.
Introduction of Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- Portal Name = Bihar Bhulekh
- Related State = Bihar
- Available services = Apna Khatauni, Bhulekh map, Jamabandi, Lagan, etc.
- Online Website = (biharbhulekh.bihar.gov.in)
- Toll free no = 18003456215
- Address = Old secretarial Bailey Road, Patna – 8000015
- Email = email@example.com
Services available on Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- Submit an online application for withdrawal.
- View withdrawal application status.
- View land map.
- Rectification application.
- View jamabandi register.
- View your Khata.
- Directorate of Land Records and Measurement etc.
Objective of Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
- The main objective of the government to release this portal was that the citizens of Bihar can easily get information about their land in time.
- Every land of Bihar should be protected from time to time.
- To maintain the record of the land of Bihar.
- The main objective of this portal was also to complete the work of Bihar Government Revenue and Land Reforms Department soon.
The complete process of Bhu-Lagan on Bihar Bhulekh Portal:
How you can see land revenue on Bihar Bhoomi Portal, this whole process has been told to you below. So, you have to read it carefully and follow it.
Step 1:- First of all, to get the land revenue of Bihar, you have to go to the official website of Bihar (biharbhulekh.bihar.gov.in).
Step 2: – Now the home page of the website will open in front of you, where you will get many options, out of which you have to click on the land map.
Step 3:- After this, a window will open in front of you. Here you have to click on online payment.
Step 4:- After clicking, a page will open in front of you as shown below.
Step 5: Now you need to fill in the information asked for such as the name of the district, name of the constituency, name of the region, name of the village, current part number, name of the region, current page number, enter the security code and click on the search button.
Step 6:- Now all the information about how to pay the land tax will appear in front of you and you have also been given the option to pay online.
Step 7:- Here you can make online payments in two ways. First through net banking and second through credit cards or debit cards.
Step 8:- After the online payment is successful, the farmer will get the rent of his land.
Method to submit online land record (khatauni) for mutation (daakhil kharij) on Bihar Bhulekh portal.
Please read the information given by us carefully. So that you can easily solve your problem yourself.
Step 1: First of all you have to go to Bihar Government’s website Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department. After this, the home page of the portal will open in front of you.
Step 2: After that, click on the “ऑनलाइन दाखिल ख़ारिज आवेदन करे”(Apply Online for Discharge/Release) option on the homepage.
Step 3: After clicking on this, a window will open in front of you, in which some instructions are given. It is mentioned in it that if you are new to the website, then you will first need to register yourself, only then you can extract any information from this portal.
Step 4: – If the registration has been done then you will have to enter the information asked from you. Like enter email id, password, and captcha code, and click on login.
Step 5:- After login, now a screen will open in front of you, in which on one side your registration information will be given and on the other side some instructions and some options will be given to you below.
Step 6: As instructed, you will have selected the district and region. After that, you will be shown four options. Now, you need to select the type of application you want to submit.
How to check the status of the online mutation (daakhil kharij) application on Bihar Bhulekh portal?
Please read the following article carefully to check the status of your application for online mutation.
- To check the status of your application for online mutation, as you are aware and we have already told you above, you first need to go to the Bihar Bhulekh portal.
- First of all, you have to go to the Bihar Government Revenue and Land Reforms Department portal.
- After that, you have to click on the option to see the Jamabandi register.
- After clicking, the register report form will open in front of you, in which you have to select the district, and circle. After that click on the proceed button.
- Here you have been given many options like the current part, search by name of raiyat, and search by account number, etc. option has been given. Select any one of these options and click on the search button.
- So you have come to know how you can see the status of land freeze online sitting at home.
Bihar bhulekh helpline number :-
So I hope that the information given by us will be useful for you, thank you for giving your valuable time.
If you are facing any problem in getting the information on this website then below we have given the website and its helpline number.
You can solve your problem by contacting it.
Toll free no = 18003456215
Online Website = (biharbhulekh.bihar.gov.in)
Email = firstname.lastname@example.org
Some questions related to Bihar Bhulekh website?
From where can we see the information about the land of Bihar?
You can see the information about the land of Bihar by visiting the official website of Bihar at biharbhulekh.bihar.gov.in.
Through which medium can we see the Bhulekh of Bihar?
There are many medium of viewing the Bhulekh of Bihar, such as through phone, laptop, etc.
What can you see on the official website of Bihar?
On this website, you can see the land record, Khasra number, Jamabandi register, Bhulekh Khatauni copy, and Bihar’s land map.
What was the main purpose of releasing this website?
Its main purpose was that the citizens of Bihar do not need to waste time at the revenue office, they can get the information of the land sitting at their home.
What was the benefit of starting this website?
The advantage of starting this website is that now the crowd in offices is reducing.